- Responsible for providing technical and clinical expertise in support to the Sales Functions so that Company’s Sales and Revenue Objectives are achieved and at the same time build up and enhance long term relationships with our Customers.
- Demonstrates the procedures on various Canon CT Scan/Ultrasound/X-Ray machines during product demonstrations.
- Trains and educates the CT Scan/Ultrasound/X-Ray machines technicians on how to use the Canon devices clearly and efficiently.
- Assists the Sales Consultant during product demonstrations/presentations. Answers the queries of the technicians clearly and concisely with the use of the Canon CT Scan machine.
- Responsible in ensuring that good resolution features and software of the machine is provided to the end user.
- Visits various customers and their installed Canon CT Scan/Ultrasound/X-Ray machine base and performs checking of correct protocols to ensure efficiency of the machine to its full extent. Answers any application questions that may arise.
- Seeks out and obtains sales opportunities and communicates these to the Management.
- Candidate must possess a degree in BS Radiologic Technology, BS Nursing or any related course.
- With at least two (2) years related work experience.
- With technical knowledge on some medical equipment such as but not limited to CT Scan, Ultrasound etc.
- Skilled in operation of Radiology/Ultrasound/CT Scan equipment and execution of on-site delivery targets.
- With troubleshooting skills.
- With excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- With a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Keen on details, Pro-Active, Customer-Focused and Service-Oriented.