- Responsible in attaining sales budget;
- Maintains business relationships with customers in order to achieve total customer satisfaction;
- Generates revenue for the Company;
- Assists in the preparation of sales/marketing plans and sales strategies;
- Identifies market trends and promptly communicates the information.
- Graduate of any Medical or Engineering course;
- With at least two (2) years’ experience in handling/operating medical equipment such as but not limited to X-ray, Ultrasound, and CT Scan;
- With Sales experience in medical or high-technology industry for at least (2) years;
- Fresh graduates who are willing to build their career in Sales may be considered;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Driven, Passionate, Customer-Focused and Goal/Result-Oriented;
- Adept in Microsoft Applications and execution of reports.
- Must be willing to travel and do field work.